Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active Top Secret (TS) clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Telecommunications Analyst to join our team in the Omaha, NE area in providing support for a dynamic and meaningful mission and to begin an exciting career with Assured Consulting Solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) VoIP networks
- Familiarity with DOD/IC Voice/Video technologies and integration methods
- Familiarity with the Defense Red Switch Network
- Plans, evaluates, and/or coordinates the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications equipment such as terminals, video conferencing units, multi-point conferencing units, and Voice over IP telephones
- Designs entire networks or portions of networks that include selection of hardware and software packages
- Oversees voice network reconfiguration and billing reconciliations
- Ensures that all software including network control programs satisfy the communications needs covering both the hardware and software installed
- Manages and issues individual and system PKI certificates
- Ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions
- Provides regulatory monitoring and voice network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems
- Experience configuring and maintaining Cisco routers and switches.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- IAT II: Security+ CE
- CCNA (Voice) within 60 days
- 7-9 years of related experience
Years of Experience:
- Dependent on years of relevant experience
- 11-13 year with a High School Diploma
- 5-7 years with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years with a Master’s Degree