Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active Top Secret (TS) clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented Field Service Technician to join our team in the Marshall, VA area in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions.
As a Field Service Technician, you will be part of a team installing information technology capabilities to a large array of customers and providing top-notch responsive maintenance support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform as mid-level contributor with knowledge and experience in local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within multi-platform operating environment
- Responsible for the integration of a network including assisting in the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the customer LAN/WAN
- Staying current on most technological developments and applications and helping to evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase
- Working with Voice and Data capabilities
- Providing MS Windows Desktop Support (Roaming profiles, troubleshooting, peripheral support)
- Updating Cisco switches and routers
- Updating, keying, and configuring crypto devices
- Cisco VTC end user equipment
- Cisco VOIP
- PC imaging
- Termination of network cables (Copper and Fiber)
- Ability to travel up to 35%, mostly in the local area
- Current DoD 8570 IAT II cert: Sec+ and a Windows 10 certification
Years of Experience:
- Dependent on years of relevant experience
- With a Master’s degree, 0-2 years of relevant information technology experience
- With a Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of relevant information technology experience
- With a High School Diploma, 9-11 years of relevant information technology experience