Reston, VA, Marshall, VA, OR Bolling AFB
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Program Manager
to join our team. In this role you will utilize the full lifecycle of management competencies to successfully deliver on customer requirements. As a dynamic and growing small business, we’re investing in tools, technologies, and resource quality necessary to reach the next level. Our managers are expected to bring passion, excitement, creativity, and strategic thinking to their operational environment. We expect contributions in the area of corporate, operational, and strategic growth from all employees. We are looking for the next ACS Consulting Program Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to Day Management of Service Delivery on highly technical consulting tasks including prioritization of tasking, tracking of responsibilities, quality assurance on deliveries, and constant elevation of operational environment
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Track, analyze, and report on project performance
- Develop and manage a project-level Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Establish milestones and baselines and monitor adherence to project plans and schedules
- Identify high risk areas and present recommendations to management
- Analyze and manage program metrics to comply with customer guidelines
- Lead small teams in executing project tasks/activities, supervise work completion, perform quality reviews and report progress
- Approve timesheets, assist with completing employee evaluations, interview staff, and assist with personnel management
- Provide technical guidance to employees, colleagues, and customers
- Accountable for the budget, performance, and results of task order or project
- Exercise full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination, and other personnel actions
Address issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines.
- History of management projects or programs >$2M/year. History of managing a profit, finances, and staffing on a program.
- Demonstrated success in delivering outcome-based requirements for an IC customer.
- Documented experience in performing scope management, personnel management, financial management, quality management, change management, schedule management, and all associate planning, monitoring, and control.
- Experience managing a team of technical professionals
- Experience with strategic communications
- Experience planning, scheduling, and updating program activities
- Experience identifying and performing schedule risk analysis
- Experience establishing/maintaining schedule templates, processes, and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- IT technical knowledge and experience
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community with industry knowledge of manager senior consulting staff
- History of being a technical contributor before becoming a PM; ideally in the field of data (governance, science, architecture, management), development, workforce planning, analytics, or another field.
- Evidence of change management and communications management during an IT transformation (either within their delivery environment or within their corporate environment)
- History of management senior level “grey beard” or “SETA” staff
- PMP certification or equivalent management certificate or training
Years of Experience:
- BA or BS required; MA or MS desired
15 years of work experience with at least 7 years in management of programs or projects similar in size and complexity to ACS work (personnel management of 6-15 personnel, $ management of $2-5M, understanding of management of consultants vice execution staff)