Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Systems Administrator
to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide outstanding support to an important customer and mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform systems administration, implementation, configuration, operations and sustainment of networks
- Help design and implement ITIL and operational processes, working with customers and stakeholders to understand requirements and challenges and solving problems with ITSM tool configuration and customization
- Maintain systems hardware and software as needed
- Assist with drafting and coordinating ESC governance and guidance documentation
- Work closely with to identify existing unmonitored IT services that would be advantageous to customer
- Support the development of deliverables with appropriate documentation
- Help implement training and participates in continuous process improvement activities through the enhanced implementations
- Experience drafting and coordinating governance and guidance documentation
- Experience performing systems administration for engineering, implementation, configuration, operations and sustainment of a complex environment
- Experience working with customers and stakeholders to understand requirements and challenges
- Seven or more years of related experience in maintaining networks hardware and software with some Linux experience helpful
- IAT III 8570 compliance with a CASP or CISSP (or CISSP Associate)
Requires a Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) in a related field with at least seven to nine (7-9) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
Years of Experience:
- 13-15 years w/ High School Diploma
- 7-9 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years w/ Master’s Degree