Washington, DC (JBAB) or Reston, VA
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Consultant - Senior IT Strategy
to join our team in support of a large Federal Services Information Technology (IT) Agency. As a Senior IT Strategy Consultant, you will focus on strategies and innovation to guide the Agency's Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his teams in designing and implementing projects to solve the biggest challenges of the Agency's IT organization. Our Senior IT consultants are expected to advise clients, serve as Subject Matter Experts, execute projects, and deliver results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Trusted Advisor: Provide consulting services by identifying key Agency and CIO business issues, determining needs, evaluating and validating analysis, and developing recommendations for the CIO in the context of the overall Agency strategy. Develop business models, operating models and capabilities to support the strategic vision, drive growth, and maximize the ROI on process improvements and technology investments.
- Advanced IT Knowledge: Provide business process management analysis and process design engineering services. Measure the maturity of key business-related processes by applying commercial IT processes and frameworks such as ITIL, ITSM, CMMI and ISO as appropriate.
- Solution Delivery: Conduct a business process assessment to analyze the various aspects of the business framework from strategic, operational and tactical layers. Evaluate the CIO organizational structure and support systems to determine their ability to support the planning, implementation, execution and sustainment of an effective BPM, BPT and BPPM enduring capability within the CIO enterprise. Final Report to include conclusions on the maturity and status of the current process environment. Conduct gap analysis and define the concept of operations for establishing a COE that applies intelligent BPM.
- Must have at least ten (10) years' of experience in technology consulting promoting process improvement and business transformation.
- Certified Business Process Leader (CPBL) or Certified Business Process Associate (CBPA) or three years equivalent work experience.
- Skilled in performance of business process analysis, design and quality improvement with expertise in IT processes, standards and models such as ITIL, ITSM, CMMI and ISO.
- Deep understanding of new trends in technology and business transformation and IT vendor approaches and capabilities in multiple services management areas.
- Experience in business planning, client relationship and project management.
- Individual must have experience in and possess the following Consulting Skills:
- Ability to advise clients on how to grow, integrate and fundamentally evolve their organizations
- Ability to collect information from various stakeholders and synthesize all information for consumption
- Ability to identify root causes in an organization where change management is necessary
- Ability to coordinate and organize multiple priorities and taskings to align them to a specific strategy
- Strong background in Process Improvement, IT Governance, ITSM, Business Process, Automation, and Agile
- Strong background in Culture, Customer Experience, Organizational Change.
- Flexibility in project assignments
- IC experience
Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field with at least ten (10) years of experience providing senior-level technical expertise for projects of similar size, scope, and complexity. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
Years of Experience:
- 14+ years w/ High School Diploma
- 10+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years w/ Master’s Degree