DIAC, JBAB or Reston, VA
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
Federal Services information technology (IT) customer requires support of the enterprise IT environment including the creation of customer facing access points for better understanding the CIO offerings. Under this contract, Assured Consulting Solutions provides direct assistance to the customer in IT services ranging from enterprise architecture to systems integration with a focus on consultant level IT support.
We are seeking a highly motivated Communications Specialist
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and advising strategic communications.
- Candidate will attend meetings, develop and brief strategic and tactical communications plans and products, coordinate graphics and design support to include video, and support strategic engagement activities.
- Must have experience in strategic and tactical communications planning and/or execution. Executive writing, brand development, marketing, digital communications or similar experience is preferred.
- Additionally, tactical-level communication skills, specifically in writing, and rapid response times on leadership deliverables is critical.
- Experience developing and implementing communications strategies and managing communications efforts for implementations; solid understanding of communication methodologies and principles with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business need and working environment.
- Evidence of management skills and autonomous work experience
A bachelor's degree
Years of Experience:
- 14 years w/ High School Diploma
- 10 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree