DIAC, JBAB or Reston, VA
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
Federal Services information technology (IT) customer requires support of the enterprise IT environment including the creation of customer facing access points for better understanding the CIO offerings. Under this contract, Assured Consulting Solutions provides direct assistance to the customer in IT services ranging from enterprise architecture to systems integration with a focus on consultant level IT support.
We are seeking a highly motivated Change Manager
to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adoption of change, stakeholder engagement, stakeholder analysis, business readiness, and communication deployment.
- Leverages change management methodologies and applies as appropriate for the environment and based on change adoption requirements, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-related change driven by a transformation initiative.
- Develop change management approaches based on situational awareness of the changes and groups being impacted.
- Change Manager supports ongoing business needs due to changes in an organization, as well as organizational transformation programs impacting workforce.
- Responsibilities include owning and delivering against a communication plan; ensuring messages are crafted for the right audience at the right time in the right channel in a consistent and engaging format.
- Experience owning change management efforts with organizational change implementations; solid understanding of change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business need and working environment.
- Highly evolved sensitivity to business analysis and IT capabilities are necessary for this position, supported by a history of excellent reporting and presentation of analysis results.
- Evidence of management skills and autonomous work experience
A bachelor's degree
Years of Experience:
- 14 years w/ High School Diploma
- 10 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree