Colorado Springs, CO
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Systems Administrator
to join our team in providing support for a critical mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a network operations center supporting IT infrastructure at multiple locations.
- Develop, track, revise and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of information technology and computing resources, and assure and sustain the integrity and security of servers, systems and service accounts.
- Diagnose and solve customer issues, manage customer accounts, perform account establishment and repair, and find ways to improve support procedures.
- Assist end-users through Email, Phone and Remote assistance
- Respond to requests and conduct, track and report computer systems and hardware accountability and materiel destruction.
- Utilize tools/utilities to provide remote technical support services on desk-side equipment employees and contractors as able.
- Maintain written documentation of incidents and escalate issues to the appropriate level of support as required by documented policy and procedures.
- Patch and maintain servers, workstations, SANs, etc.
- Deploy software through use of technologies such as SCCM. Conduct remote imaging and configurations of geographically separated systems.
- Provide advice and training to end-users, and guide and inform senior leadership.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, or SSCP)
- Current MCSA certification
- Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems hosting environment.
BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years of related experience
- 0-3 years of experience in an administrator position
Able to perform shift work to include nights and weekends