Location: Washington, DC (DIA Headquarter)
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Graphics Designer to join our team. Under this contract, Assured Consulting Solutions provides direct assistance to the customer for branding, marketing, communications, creative media, research and strategy planning. Develop Agency branding and marketing with regard to language, message and theme; creates communications plans to determine a plan/strategy on messaging mechanisms to internal and external agencies; component commands, commercial and other stakeholders. Facilitate partnerships with authoritative elements and offices to determine optimal communications are developed to effectively deliver the messages and goals to the intended audiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct Media plan development, refinements and amendments as needed throughout the course of the fiscal year.
• Develop target audience deliverables for all core stakeholders.
• Include the use of all media vehicles as needed based on strategic direction (consumer print, videos, etc) in Media planning.
• Coordinate with IT Organization developing cohesive national, fully integrated media plan that aligns with goals and timing.
• Develop graphics and iconography in support of strategic communications campaigns, marketing plans and executive level presentations.
• Intermediate level experience with Adobe Creative Suite design tools.
• Demonstrated experience using graphics design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with developing graphics for executive briefings and technical proposals.
• Experience working with DoD or IC based agency or organization with demonstrable experience supporting marketing, strategic communications or change management initiatives.
A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Communications, Design, or Multimedia
Years of Experience:
• 6+ years w/ High School Diploma
• 2+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Full-Time