$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Washington, DC (Joint Base Anacostia/Bolling)
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Web Developer to join our team. In this role you will support an Intelligence Community (IC) customer in configuring and developing enhancements to COTs software products to meet unique IC mission requirements. The support provided includes assisting with user acceptance testing, certification and accreditation of the final code, training, and sustainment. The candidate will analyze requirements; configure, develop and maintain software code; examine the needs of the office/enterprise; and design, integrate and test the software solution to the current code baseline.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide front-end UI functionality using web frameworks (Angular, React, etc.) and web development to fully resolve business problems and exploit opportunities for improvement
- Work with XSLT/CSS/XML/HTML
- Create and work with Bootstrap and ORACLE Views to include PL/SQL
- Provide Java SW Development & Scripting, to include jQuery and various other JS libraries
- Create and work with charts & graphs and the queries that feed them
- Understand Bootstrap support and UI/UX best practices
- Have familiarity with Modular and Encapsulated patterns
- Provide expertise in data modeling using business intelligence application(s)
- Demonstrated experience with development of dynamic custom web applications
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architectures
- Experience with testing/debugging web applications
- Experience with an agile development framework and processes
- interpersonal savviness in communicating with stakeholders from end-users to developers
- Security+ and Windows Server 2012 Computing Environment (CE) Certificate of Completion required within 60 days of Privileged Accounts
- Prior working knowledge of InQuisient (IQ) (formerly known as Enterprise Elements)
- Experience in a Kanban development environment and processes
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Experience in program management tools such as JIRA
- Experience working with Visualization Tools (Tableau)
- Experience working with Decision Support Tools (Decision Lens)
- Experience working with Cloud Services
Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field with at least six (4) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years w/ High School Diploma
- 4+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years w/ Master's Degree
Position Type: Full-Time