Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Network Design Analyst
to join our team in the Marshall, VA area in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions. As a Network Design Analyst, you will be part of a team conducting site surveys and developing site designs to provide technology capabilities for a large array of customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform as mid-level contributor with knowledge and experience designing and building IT architectures
- Survey, evaluate, design, and engineer new and existing local site IT infrastructures for integration into a corporate WAN
- Responsible for the integration of a network including assisting in the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN
- Maintain configuration management of hardware and software at existing sites while adding new designs to configuration management database
- Current on most technological developments and applications, and able to evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase
- 0-35% Travel
- Security+ certification or attainment of such within 6 months of hire
- Proficient with MS Visio
- Experience in local and wide area networking, communications, VoIP, video telepresence, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment
- Familiarity with DODAF Views
Requires a Bachelor's degree with at least three (3) years of applicable experience.
Years of Experience:
- 9-11 years w/ High School Diploma
- 3-5 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years w/ Master’s Degree 10+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree