Colorado Springs, CO
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Network Administrator, Principal
to join our team in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions. As a Network Administrator, you will:
- Serve as in-house expert to design, install, maintain and coordinate the use of the network system.
- Evaluate complex hardware and software and peripheral equipment for large, complex networks.
- Manage network performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems to ensure quality transmission service on the network.
- Manage and maintain, create/delete user accounts, maintain and update system security plans on all platforms.
- Implement and manage network policies, procedures and standards.
- Enforce security procedures.
- Supervise and schedule the Network Technician staff and train users.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the functionality and efficiency of a network operations center supporting IT infrastructure at multiple locations
- Developing, tracking, revising and monitoring policies and standards for allocations related to the use of information technology and computing resources, and assuring and sustaining the integrity and security of network infrastructure
- Assisting end-users through Email, Phone and Remote assistance
- Responding to requests and conducting, tracking and reporting network systems and hardware accountability and materiel destruction
- Providing remote assistance to IT fieldings to include network configuration, troubleshooting, sub-netting, and circuit validation
- Maintaining written documentation of incidents and escalating issues to the appropriate level of support as required by documented policy and procedures
- Configuring VLANs, firewalls, switches, routers, and other networking technologies
- Supporting Cisco Unified Communications suite of technologies, to include VOIPs and telepresence
- Providing advice and training to end-users, and guiding and informing senior leadership
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participating in special projects as required
- Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, or SSCP)
- Current CCNA certification
- Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects
- Able to perform shift work to include nights and weekends
- Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems hosting environment
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent. 7 or more years of experience may be substituted for BS or BA. Must possess 5+ years of experience in administrator position.
Years of Experience:
- 14+ years w/ High School Diploma
- 7-9 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree