Washington, DC (JBAB) or Reston, VA
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Consultant - Senior IT Strategy
to join our team in support of a large Federal Services Information Technology (IT) Agency. As a Senior IT Strategy Consultant, you will focus on strategies and innovation to guide the Agency's Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his teams in designing and implementing projects to solve the biggest challenges of the Agency's IT organization. Our Senior IT consultants are expected to advise clients, serve as Subject Matter Experts, execute projects, and deliver results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Trusted Advisor: Provide consulting services by identifying key Agency and CIO business issues, determining needs, evaluating and validating analysis, and developing recommendations for the CIO in the context of the overall Agency strategy. Develop business models, operating models and capabilities to support the strategic vision, drive growth, and maximize the ROI on technology investments.
- Advanced IT Knowledge: Provide subject matter expertise across critical components of IT (e.g. cloud computing, infrastructure, IT operations, applications, enterprise architecture, data management) to advise on industry-leading solutions. Regularly co-author white papers and technology assessments.
- Solution Delivery: Deliver large, complex client engagements by identifying, designing and implementing creative technology and business solutions for the Agency. Provide an outside government perspective that will broaden the CIO outlook on future IT threats and opportunities and their effects on tomorrow's mission.
- Must have at least ten (10) years' of experience in technology consulting promoting business and digital transformation
- Deep understanding of new trends in technology and business transformation and IT vendor approaches and capabilities in multiple services management areas
- Experience in evaluating, testing, acquiring and implementing future IT technologies and concepts
- Experience in business planning, client relationship and project management
- Individual must have experience in and possess the following Consulting Skills:
- Ability to advise clients on how to grow, integrate and fundamentally evolve their organizations
- Ability to collect information from various stakeholders and synthesize all information for consumption
- Ability to identify root causes in an organization where change management is necessary
- Ability to coordinate and organize multiple priorities and taskings to align them to a specific strategy
- Ability to research bleeding-edge technology for inclusion in the alternative future state forecast for senior decision maker awareness of global trends that may impact business and/or IT transformation for the enterprise
- Strong background in one or more of the following:
- Technical: Technology Strategy, Cloud, Systems Engineering, Architecture
- Process: Process Improvement, IT Governance, ITSM, Business Process, Automation, Agile
- People: Culture, Customer Experience, Organizational Change
- Flexibility in project assignments
Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field with at least ten (10) years of experience providing senior-level technical expertise for projects of similar size, scope, and complexity. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
Years of Experience:
- 14+ years w/ High School Diploma
- 10+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years w/ Master’s Degree