Washington, DC (JBAB)
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated SharePoint Developer to join our team. Under this contract, we are establishing requirement workflows to ensure tooth to tail management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of a common collaboration SharePoint platform, which will facilitate the flow of information, standardize data storage and ensure integrity through protection mechanisms
- Develop and maintain dashboard capabilities to provide on-demand metric visualization
- Utilizes security measures; adoption of PKI to ensure safeguarding of information.
- Provides development of technical documentation supporting portal development.
- Assists leadership in streamlining communications and broadening of reach to workforce.
- Develop an understanding of the clients IT Portfolio
- Work with Government leadership to define the look, feel and operability of portal representation.
- Develop and maintain dashboard capabilities through use of government supplied services and resources, which will include an on-demand metric visualization for key leadership
- Provide interface with client leadership and subject matter experts to ensure understanding of existing mission operations and to partner for future change.
- Establish best practices and recommendations for use, centralized data repositories across all interfaces
- Participate in DIA, IC or DOD forums as directed
- Provide white papers as required
- SharePoint Administrator, with demonstrated ability to review, streamline and develop portal solutions that deliver an enterprise-based data management.
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in IT acquisition, contracting, purchasing. Education level of bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Must have an IAT II Certification.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology or related field.
Years of Experience:
- 15 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree