Washington, DC (JBAB)
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Process Improvement SME to join our team. Under this contract, we are establishing requirement workflows to ensure tooth to tail management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project management discipline in development of a common collaboration SharePoint platform, which will facilitate the flow of information, standardize data storage and ensure integrity through protection mechanisms
- Develop an understanding of the clients IT Portfolio
- Work with Government leadership to define the look, feel and operability of portal representation.
- Develop and maintain dashboard capabilities through use of government supplied services and resources, which will include an on-demand metric visualization for key leadership
- Provide interface with client leadership and subject matter experts to ensure understanding of existing mission operations and to partner for future change.
- Prepare and conduct presentations and briefings within established parameters as agreed upon between client and program leadership
- Updated, author and maintain a library of process and procedures (SOP) that govern the business practices as performed in support of a global enterprise
- Participate in DIA, IC or DOD forums as directed
- Provide white papers as required
- Supports the development of process change to workflows, procedures, dashboards and all other supporting tools/capabilities.
- Familiarization with facility-based IT tools and services; ability to communicate across leadership and subject matter expert staffing.
- Ten (10) or more years in review, development, and sustainment of process change related to process engineering.
- Education level of bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field.
Knowledge of SharePoint
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field
Years of Experience:
- 10 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree