Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Project Coordinator
to join our team in the Marshall, VA area in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions.
As a Technical Project Coordinator, you will assist and advise Government customer on the status of engineering projects supporting the organization. The Technical Project Coordinator must understand a wide variety of networking and systems technologies, interface with a geographically dispersed engineering team, track engineering efforts, and be familiar with general IT engineering practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking personnel resource utilization, project schedules, developing the critical path, providing impact statements, and balancing multiple requirements.
- Performing periodic inspections of information systems projects to validate project statuses.
- Interacting with established and new customers to capture and validate project requirements.
- Managing the insertion of new technology in the engineering process.
- Development of concepts of operation
- Interacting with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (Telecommunications, Secure Comms, and System and Network Engineers, Business Management) to ensure customer requirements are properly developed and achieved.
- Drafting and updating the following documents for government review: Resource allocation, project schedule, work breakdown structure, requirements documents
- Must have the ability to obtain a Security+ certification within six months
- Ability to travel up to 20%
A bachelor's degree required in related field or equivalent
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree