Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Principal Financial Analyst
to join our team in the Marshall, VA area in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions.
As a Financial Analyst, you will assist and advise Government customer as a technical expert on financial analysis issues. The Financial Analyst must possess a strong knowledge of government accounting principles and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing complex analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of a program or programs.
- Evaluating government cost expenditures and incomes to develop an IT Service Catalog.
- Acting as a technical expert on financial analysis issues.
- Developing, analyzing, and utilizing complex Microsoft Excel formulas to perform calculations across multiple books and data sources.
- Evaluating reoccurring and non-recurring costs to identify total system costs.
- Coordinating, negotiating and resolving financial compliance issues with various governmental agencies to ensure accurate interpretation of contract requirements.
- Establishing and defining program plan requirements for assigned work.
- Coordinating interdepartmental development of program plans and interfaces with vendors and customers as required.
- Maintaining full accountability of all procurement efforts and associated costs.
- Conducting research and analyses of customer needs and requirements.
- Customer contact relative to regular account servicing and/or informing them of additional services.
- Performing special projects as assigned.
- Compiling and analyzing data on all of the factors that can influence costs-such as materials, labor, location, and special equipment requirements, including computer hardware and software.
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Strong knowledge of government accounting principles
- Experience developing service catalogs
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, to include macros and pivot tables
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational/Time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Years of Experience:
- 7-9 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree