Fort Meade, MD
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Field Service Technician
to join our team in the Ft Meade, MD area in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions.
As a Field service Technician, you will be responsible for providing support to a wide array of customers as part of a complex team of multiple contractors and government personnel in the fielding, decommissioning and maintenance of IT equipment. Must have ability to build strong customer relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform as a senior technical participant with knowledge and experience in local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
- Responsible for the integration of a total network including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN.
- Current on technological developments and applications, and evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase.
- Recommend network security and policies.
- May work with Voice and/or Data Communications Analyst.
- Security+ certification
- Windows 10 course work, or MCSA in Windows Server 2012, 2016 or 2019
- Ability to travel up to 35%, mainly in the National Capital Region with occasional extended trip in or OCONUS
Must have the following skills and understanding:
- MS Windows Desktop Support (Roaming profiles, troubleshooting, peripheral support)
- Updating Cisco switches and routers
- Updating, keying, and configuring crypto devices
- Cisco VTC end user equipment
- Cisco VOIP
- PC Imaging
- Termination of network cables (Copper and Fiber)
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree