Washington, DC (JBAB) or Reston, VA
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
Assured Consulting Solutions is seeking is seeking a highly motivated Contracting Office Project Manager
to join our team. A Federal Services information technology (IT) customer, specifically the contracting operations division, requires responsive acquisition support that shortens the acquisition lifecycle to align with the pace of technology change.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibilities include supporting senior leaders and managers in charge of the technical planning and execution of services and solutions delivery.
- Conducts research and provides recommendations that support strategic initiatives such as IT automation, consolidation, and modernization
- Identifies risks/issues associated with aging technologies and the implementation of emerging technologies, and provides appropriate courses of action (in the form of a COA and FCOR papers)
- Works with the Government to ensure that recommended solutions meet the organization’s goals and objectives
- Provides detailed information, advice, and direction to organizational leadership, managers, and technical teams with respect to data architect and analyst tasks such as:
- Evaluate the current state of the organization’s database and other data systems, and identify solutions to increase efficiency and performance;
- Define or identify enhancements to the overall database structure, including recovery, security, backup, and capability specifications;
- Propose solutions to management and stakeholders; and
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Candidate must be able to write requirements, SOWs, and acquisitions documents.
- Candidate must also possess specific industry experience with the acquisition lifecycle and associated best practices.
- Experience supporting and developing government procurements.
- Possess knowledge of the organization and contents of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense FAR (DFAR), agency specific regulations, and be current and knowledgeable of acquisition streamlining initiatives and reforms.
- Strong understanding of the uses of the various acquisition approaches and is able to formulate documentation for the various approaches.
- Demonstrates good organization and writing skills and ability to work with customers.
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical and attention to detail skills
- Experience Level II or Level III DAWIA or FAC-C certification in the field of contracting or its equivalent is desired.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and acquisition planning.
- Expertise with using Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Must have at least five (5) years experience in management consulting or change management and a Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
Years of Experience:
- 10+ years w/ High School Diploma
- 5+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years w/ Master’s Degree