Eglin AFB, FL
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Information Assurance System Security Engineer
to join our team. The System Security Engineers primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of System Security Engineers and Certification and Accreditation Analysts responsible for ensuring the customers national and international security interests are protected as support equipment are designed and tested
- Chair and or Co-Chair customer and SAP community IA working groups, participate in SSE IPT reviews
- Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information system security program policy; special emphasis placed upon integration of existing SAP network infrastructures
- Provides expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security
- Review SSE related designs and provides security compliance recommendations
- Develop and provide IA risk management recommendations to the customer
- Provide SSE support for Mission and Training systems design and development
- Assist with development and maintenance of the Program Protection Plan
- Assist with site activation activities and design reviews
- Represent the customer in various SSE related working groups, advisory groups, and advisory council meetings
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Architect and Engineer Level 2 within 6 months of the date of hire.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
Years of Experience:
- 16-19 years w/ High School Diploma
- 12-15 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree